Terms and Conditions
Booking and Cancelation
1) To reserve a place the customer will pay the non-refundable deposit specified for each course.
2) The remaining balance will be paid by the customer to Wilderness Minds not less than 42 days (six weeks) prior to the start date. Bookings within the 42 days leading up to a course will be paid in full at the time of booking.
3) If payment is not received within the due date Wilderness Minds reserves the right to cancel the place and retain the deposit.
4) In the event of cancelation by the customer (under any circumstances) the following refunds will be given.
Cancelation within 2 weeks of the start date 0% of the total course cost (including deposit)
Cancelation within 2 to 4 weeks of the start date 25% of the total course cost (including deposit)
Cancelation within 4 to 8 weeks of the start date 50% of the total course cost (including deposit)
Cancelation before 8 weeks of the start date 100% (except deposit)
5) Wilderness Minds retains the right to cancel a course at any time. In this event a full refund will be paid to the customer.
6) Wilderness minds will not be liable for any costs incurred by the customer due to cancelation such as travel and accommodation.
7) We recommend that customers take out adequate travel, cancelation and medical insurance.